How to restrict Office 365 to only work with the tenants you specify, for example, smoothwall.net.
You want to limit your users to only accessing your company or student Office 365 account and prevent them from accessing their personal accounts.
Note: The solution shown below requires HTTPS interception to be setup and working on the Guardian web filter see our help topic, Managing HTTPS inspection policies.
First we need to create a content modification:
- Go to Guardian > Content modification > Content modifications.
- Enter a name (for example, Office 365 Tenant Restriction).
- Enter the following under Request Headers to Override:
Where domain.tld is the domain to be allowed through.
More than one domain can be added by separating them by commas - Restrict-Access-To-Tenants: mydomain.com, mydomaintoo.com
Create a content modification policy, with the following aspects:
- Go to Guardian > Content Modification > Policy Wizard.
- Who - Everyone
- What- Microsoft Office 365
- Where - Everywhere
- Action - Apply Office 365 Tenant Restriction
For more detailed information on how this works please visit Microsoft's help site page: Use Tenant Restrictions to manage access to SaaS cloud applications