Syncing your Azure Directory with Smoothwall is straightforward.
Before you start, you will need:
- Your Azure Directory Secret, Client ID and Tenant ID
- Access to the Smoothwall Admin Panel
Warning: The initial sync may take up to two hours, depending on the size of your directory.
Creating a Directory
- Select Admin Panel.
- Select Directories.
- Select Add Directory.
- A window will appear. Select Azure and select Confirm.
- Enter a Name.
- If you are multi-tenanted organisation, you can select All tenants or Selected Tenants.
- Paste the Client ID.
- Paste the Client Secret.
- Paste the Azure Tenant ID.
- Select Save. The sync will begin automatically. When the sync is complete, there will be a time stamp of the last sync.
- You can manually force a sync if you have made changes within Azure Directory and want it to reflect within Smoothwall, otherwise an automatic sync will occur every night. To manually sync, select the Directory.
- Select Sync Directory.