- Make sure that your devices can connect to *.smoothwall.cloud and vclient-api.smoothwall.com (UK) or vclient-api-us.smoothwall.com (US)
- Make sure that this isn’t blocked by your web filter - for Smoothwall Filter:
- Create a whitelist web filter policy, see our help topic, Creating web filter policies.
- Create an authentication exception, see our help topic, Creating authentication exceptions.
- Create a do not inspect HTTP inspection policy, see our help topic, Creating HTTPS inspection policies.
- You will need your Organisation ID - if you do not have this you can get it from the Monitor portal by clicking 'edit' next to your organisation and going to the 'License information' tab.
- If you are a multi-academy trust (MAT), make sure that you only use the organisation name and ID of the school that you want to install for.
- To deploy to Chromebooks, see Configuring the Chrome Extension in G Suite for Chromebooks.
- For Windows-based devices, see Installing the Client for Windows-Based Devices.
- For macOS devices, see: