When you purchase Monitor - Managed Service, we will send you an onboarding form to fill out so that you can set up your Monitor portal. There are three pages to fill out.
1. About your organization
- Type the name of the organization, for example, the name of your school.
- From the Type list, choose the level at which you like your organization monitored. See our help topic, About alert procedures.
2. Primary IT contact
- If you are the person who will install the Monitor client on all of your organization's devices, you should select that you are the primary IT contact. See our knowledge base articles, Monitor Managed Service Client.
- Otherwise, you should enter your IT administrators name and contact details.
3. Primary safeguarding contact
- If you are the person who is responsible for managing safeguarding issues in your school, you should select that you are the primary safeguarding contact. This is also the person who we will call in the event of a serious incident.
- Otherwise, enter the details of your primary safeguarding officer.
- You can add additional safeguarding officer contact details.
- Once you are ready, select that you have read and agree to the service agreement and click Finnish.
We will send the primary IT and safeguarding contacts the relevant details to log in and start to manage your Monitor - Managed Service portal.
If you also have CPOMS or Smoothwall Safeguard Record Manager and have told us, we will integrate your portal with your record keeping system. See our help topic, About record keeping integration.(Link TBC)