Disclaimer: The following instructions are correct at the time of writing. Google feature names and links may change over time. Correct as of April 2019. View the Google help topic.
- Make sure you have your Unique ID that you created from setting up your service account.
- Go to https://admin.google.com and log in as an admin user.
- Click the Security card, scroll down and click API reference.
- Make sure that the Enable API access option is selected. If not, select it and click SAVE.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Settings.
- From the Authentication section, click Manage API client access.
- On the Manage API client access page, under the Authorized API clients section, for the Client Name, enter the Unique ID for the Google Service Account that you created.
- In the One or More API Scopes, copy and paste this:
Google displays the scopes as:
Go back to the original articles to continue the steps: https://kb.smoothwall.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004033739/