Disclaimer: The following instructions are correct at the time of writing. Google feature names and links may change over time. Correct as of April 2019. View the Google help article.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com and log in as an admin user.
If it is the first time you log in as a new user you will be prompted to accept the Google terms and conditions.
- Create a new project (Select a project, > NEW PROJECT). You cannot reuse an existing project if you have created any previously.
Note: If you have previously created projects under the logged in username, you may find the menu options are project_name > Create a project, where project_name is a previously created project.
- Enter a suitable Project Name, for example, Smoothwall and click CREATE. The project name appears in the top left where Select a project was, when it has been successfully created.
- Click the menu icon at the top left, point to APIs & Services and click Library search for and click Admin SDK and click ENABLE.
- Once this is enabled, click the menu icon , point to IAM & Admin and click Service accounts.
- Click +CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT and enter the Service account name and Service account description for this service account and click CREATE.
- On the Service account permissions (optional) page, don't select a role and click CONTINUE.
- On the Grant users access to this service account (optional) page, don't enter any details for the Service account users role or the Service account admins role and under the Create key (optional) section click + CREATE KEY.
- Make sure that the Key type "JSON" is selected and click CREATE. The key is downloaded to your computer automatically. THIS IS THE KEY THAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO SMOOTHWALL.
- Click Close and then DONE.
- On the table header click , select Unique ID and click OK.
Go back to the original articles to continue the steps: https://kb.smoothwall.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004033739/