This article will show you how to allow access to the Instagram application and website whilst ensuring that other social networking sites remained blocked.
- Make sure that your blocklist is up-to-date, see our help topic, Viewing and managing licenses and subscriptions.
- Create a new allow web filter policy with the Instagram category, see our help topic, Creating web filter policies:
- Who: "Everyone, or the relevant user or groups to apply this policy to."
- What: "Instagram App"
- Where: "Everywhere, or the relevant location to apply this policy to."
- When: "Always, or the relevant time slot to apply this policy to."
- Action: "Allow"
- Make sure this is policy is above your Social Networking Sites block in your web filter policy table.