The Smoothwall Monitor self-service Chrome extension needs to communicate with the API. To do this, you need to supply the organization ID, and Endpoint to the extension.
The organization ID is provided to the extension via Google's policy framework. Once you have assigned the extension to one or more organization units, you can then apply the settings.
You need the Smoothwall Monitor Self-Service installation instructions email that we sent you.
- Follow the Google help topic, Add apps and configure it with these settings:
- Add Chrome app or extension by ID
- Extension ID: pgekfnbjhnfemkcncpmnajaonedfncbn
- Installation policy: "Force install"
- Enter a JSON value: Enter the value from the Smoothwall Monitor installation instructions email that you received, download the Chrome Extension settings file by clicking the link.
- Configure additional application settings by clicking the cog in the far right of the table. Follow the Google help topic, Set app and extension policies and configure these settings on the applications settings page:
- Follow the Google help topic, Make settings in your Admin console, and configure these settings: