If you've set up Safeguarding in the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall to send email alerts and notifications to nominated Safeguarding officers in your organization, and they're all going to their recipient's Junk folder so are being missed, you can configure rules in your email server to add the alert and notification sender address to the safe list.
The sender address is site specific. You configure this on the reports Output settings page, see our help topic, Configuring report output settings.
Depending on your email server, the following articles may provide further insight:
- See the Microsoft help topic, Configure the anti-spam policies.
- See the Google help topic, Customize spam filter settings.
- See the IBM help topick, Resolving issues with spam and the spam checker.
- See our knowledge base article, Choosing Which Categories to Decrypt and Inspect for Best Safeguarding Results.
- See our knowledge base article, Viewing Blank URLs in the Safeguarding Report Caused by AD Blockers.