Smoothwall-SSL-OpenVPN-client.exe will not run, nor is it needed for Mac devices.
- Configure an SSL tunnel and make sure it's running on the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall. See our help topic, Setting up the SSL VPN.
- Make sure that user information is available, either via a local users' accounts or a directory service look-up. See our help topic and its linked topics, About directory services.
- Generate an archive containing the client software and the VPN settings, see our help topic, Managing global VPN network settings.
- Copy this archive to your Apple Mac and extract the following files:
- ta.key (if in the archive)
- From the device, download tunnelblick from https://tunnelblick.net/, taking care to note any bug fixes in later versions.
- Double-click on 'connection.ovpn' to start the VPN tunnel.
- OS X 10.4
- iBook PowerPC G4
- Tunnelblick 3.0b6.dmg