If you are unable to upload pictures to Twitter from iPads, for example, users are unable to upload pictures to tweets when using iPads, you need to configure the Smoothwall Filter.
- Create a web proxy authentication exception for iTunes, see our help topic, Creating authentication exceptions.
- Category: iTunes
- Create a custom category for the website, see our help topic, Creating custom categories:
- Domain/URL filtering: upload.twitter.com
- Create a new Do not inspect HTTPS inspection policy with your new category and these settings, see our help topic, Creating HTTPS inspection policies:
- Who: "Everyone, or the relevant user or groups to apply this policy to."
- What: "The custom category that you created."
- Where: "Everywhere, or the relevant location to apply this policy to."
- When: "Always, or the relevant time slot to apply this policy to."
- Action: "Do Not Inspect"