When creating a custom report, you can add a Domain activity section to analyze the statistics for a given domain. As part of this custom report section, you can choose to Group domains together by application.
But what domains and applications are involved?
At the time of writing, we only have the YouTube and GoogleVideo super-group.
This contains the following domains:
* indicates that all YouTube and GoogleVideo sub-domains and top level domains (or country codes) are included.
Note: Creating the domain super-group renders your report unsuitable for drill-down or feed-forward reporting. This is because the domains are only combined for that specific reporting instance; the underlying reporting data is not changed.
- Create a custom report as detailed in https://help.smoothwall.net/Latest/Content/cgi-bin/reports/reports.htm.
- From the Available sections box, open the Guardian3 folder.
- Select Domain activity and add it to the Included sections box.
- From the new section that appears at the bottom of the page, click the Options tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Scroll down to the URL parsing panel.
- Select Group domains together by application.
- Add other relevant sections, options, and filters to the report.
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click Create report.