This article shows you how to allow the Hudl Video Sports app to work through a Smoothwall Filter.
The app would not work through a Smoothwall without “Allowing/whitelisting” certain domain/URLs.
A category has been released for the Hudl app which will include the necessary Domains/URLs for the application to work through a Smoothwall.
- Create a do not inspect HTTPS inspection policy with these settings, see our help topic, Creating HTTPS inspection policies:
- Who: "Everyone, or the relevant user or groups to apply this policy to."
- What: "Hudl App"
- Where: "Everywhere, or the relevant location to apply this policy to."
- When: "Always, or the relevant time slot to apply this policy to."
- Action: "Do Not inspect"
- Make sure your Do Not Inspect policy is above your policy to Decrypt & Inspect everything, if you have one set up, see our help topic, Managing HTTPS inspection policies.
Note: We have tested this on iPad and Android tablets.