Some certificate providers also offer to sell an intermediate certificate authority to use in a company Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Using such a certificate authority for HTTPS inspection is not allowed. While it is possible to do this, you would be breaking the terms of your contract with the certificate provider.
Articles in this section
- Creating a block for MOMO searches
- The Smoothwall Certificate Authority has expired. How do I regenerate a new one?
- What can Smoothwall do about the MOMO game?
- Activating SafeSearch on all major search engine web sites using Guardian's content modification
- Allowing ClassDojo mobile application
- Allowing Embedded Vimeo™ Videos
- Allowing Facebook & Facebook messenger mobile applications
- Allowing Instagram mobile application
- Allowing Snapchat mobile application
- Allowing Twitter mobile application