I have an issue with my failover device and I want to reinstall it.
Please ensure that both devices are on the same update level before proceeding.
- In your master smoothwall goto the System menu, under the Hardware submenu, click Failover.
- Under the Heartbeat section, select the Enabled option.
- Click Generate failover setup archive and save to a USB drive.
- Connect the USB to the failover device.
- SSH to the failover on port 222 using the root password.
- Type "setup".
- Restore configuration (select failover archive) press enter.
- Reboot the box.